Damaged Flooring, Laminate, Carpeting, Tile, Vinyl, Hardwood, Linoleum Insurance and Warranty Claim Inspection Services
DM Flooring Inspections is the number one residential and commercial flooring inspection company in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Inspection services are used by:
• Home Owners
• Insurance Adjusters
• Flooring Retailers
• Flooring Manufacturers
Owner, Don Magnussen, has been a Certified Flooring Inspector for over twenty-five years.
Certified to Inspect:
• Carpet damaged by water, improper cleaning, improper installation, manufacturing defects, and more…
• Hardwood and Laminate floors such as oak, maple, birch, ash, bamboo, mahogany that are scratched, warped, cupped, peaked, water damaged, improperly installed, as well as subfloor issues and more…
• Ceramic Tile that has cracked or missing grouting, peaked subfloors, deflection problems, improperly installed tiles, breakage, warranty failures and more…
• Concrete calcium chloride testing and relative humidity testing
• Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring with installation problems, manufacuring defects, plasticizer migration, yellowing, seam peaking, coating and adhesive failures, peeling floors and more…
• Rubber Flooring adhesive problems, peaking at seams, manufacturing defects, improper installation and other flooring problems.
When Your Flooring Fails
If you feel that your flooring has performed in a substandard manner, has noticable physical damage, or has been improperly installed, we can help. Call us today to arrange for a flooring inspection.
What Happens Next?
Our fully trained, fully certified, experienced staff will create a report for you and submit it to your insurance company, your manufacturer, your legal councel or to the store you purchased it from to help get your flooring replaced.
Mr. Magnussen is also recognized by the Queen’s Bench as an expert in field of flooring.